How can we help you?
- Sample size estimation
- Consultation on study design
- Support in project preparation
- Data analysis
- Interpretation of results
- Review of articles
- Database creation in REDCap
- Secure storage for your data recommendation
- Preparation of CRF and SOPs
- Preparation of GDPR documents
- Creation of tailor-made online questionnaires
It is very easy to start using our services:
1. Filling in the enquiry form
2. Consulting your requirements with us
3. Data analysis or creation of the required database
4. Consultation of the results
5. Issuing an invoice for our services
FNUSA / FNUSA-ICRC
600 CZK per hour
via internal accounting
600 CZK per hour
SCI MU / CKTCH / FH Brno / MMCI
750 CZK per hour
900 CZK per hour
If the statistical analysis is used in a publication, the Provider reserves the right to provide a written acknowledgement within that publication in one of the following versions:
- The authors gratefully acknowledge the Biostatistics Core Facility of FNUSA-ICRC for their support and assistance in this work.
- Biostatistics CF of FNUSA-ICRC is gratefully acknowledged for the support and assistance in this work.
If an employee of the Provider collaborates in the production of a publication with a work that corresponds to co-authorship, the Provider reserves the right to include the name of this employee in the list of co-authors.
If the Customer uses data stored or collected in the REDCap database, it is advisable to include in the publication an acknowledgement for the use of the service in the wording:
- “Study data were collected and managed using REDCap electronic data capture tools hosted at St. Anne´s University Hospital Brno.[1,2] REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a secure, web-based software platform designed to support data capture for research studies, providing 1) an intuitive interface for validated data capture; 2) audit trails for tracking data manipulation and export procedures; 3) automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to common statistical packages; and 4) procedures for data ntegration and interoperability with external sources.” (avaliable at: https://projectredcap.org/resources/citations/).
1PA Harris, R Taylor, R Thielke, J Payne, N Gonzalez, JG. Conde, Research electronic data capture (REDCap) – A metadata-driven methodology and workflow process for providing translational research informatics support, J Biomed Inform. 2009 Apr;42(2):377-81.
2PA Harris, R Taylor, BL Minor, V Elliott, M Fernandez, L O’Neal, L McLeod, G Delacqua, F Delacqua, J Kirby, SN Duda, REDCap Consortium, The REDCap consortium: Building an international community of software partners, J Biomed Inform. 2019 May 9 [doi: 10.1016/j.jbi.2019.103208]